- You have the responsibility to provide, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete information about present complaints, past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, and other matters relating to your help.
- You and your family are responsible for reporting perceived risks in your care and unexpected changes in your condition. You and your family help the hospital to improve its understanding of your environment by providing feedback about the services, needs and expectations.
- You are responsible for reporting if you clearly understand a contemplated course of action and what is expected of you.
- You are responsible for following the care, service, or treatment plan developed and recommended by the practitioner(s) primarily responsible for.
- You and your family are responsible for understanding the consequences of the treatment, the alternatives, and of not following the proposed plan of care. You are also responsible for your actions if you refuse treatment or don't follow the practitioner's instructions.
- You are responsible for assuring financial obligations for your healthcare are fulfilled as promptly as possible.
- You are responsible for following the facility rules and regulations regarding patient care and conduct.
- You are responsible for being considerate of the rights of other patients and hospital personnel.
- You are responsible for being respectful of the property of other persons in the facility.
- You are expected to discuss pain management and pain relief options with the practitioners.
Patient Items Allowed
We want your child's stay to be pleasant as possible. Due to limited storage space, in addition to what is worn in, you are limited to the following items.
- Slacks, jeans, shorts
- Shirts and Blouses
- Night Clothes
- Shower shoes
- Deodorant (no aerosol cans)
- Liquid Soap (no bar soap)